- Microsoft Lync (previously Microsoft Office Communicator) is an instant messaging client used with Microsoft Lync Server and is the replacement for Windows Messenger which was used with Exchange Messaging Server.
- A representation of a facial expression such as:-) (representing a smile), formed by various combinations of keyboard characters and used in electronic communications to convey the writer’s feelings or intended tone
- (emoticon) a representation of a facial expression (as a smile or frown) created by typing a sequence of characters in sending email; “:-( and are emoticons”
- Ben & Jason were a singer-songwriter duo from London consisting of Ben Parker and Jason Hazeley. Formed in 1998 and pre-empting the so-called New Acoustic Movement by about a year, they released three albums on Go! Beat/Universal: Hello, Emoticons and Ten Songs About You.
- An emoticon is a textual expression representing the face of a writer’s mood or facial expression. Emoticons are often used to alert a responder to the tenor or temper of a statement, and can change and improve interpretation of plain text.
office communicator emoticons – Polycom Communicator
new phones are USB headsets (VoIP) & plug directly into the computer
hello VOIP and microsoft communicator/office as my phonebook/phone
This is going to just be weird. I need to bring my bluetooth in and just
have that work with the computer instead of a USB headset.
I sincerely hope my computer doesn’t crash/reboot while I’m on a conference
Publisher of The Holmes Report and Corporate Communicators at GBM Office